Corset in a Simplified Technique.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
111 pages, 180 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Minimum boning, only to make a shell of the garment.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Basic skills of sewing on the boning;
- How to make curvy forms of the corset and the cups;
- How to adjust the pattern to different sizes and body types.
WHERE TO USE:
- Perfect for young fashion;
- Corsets for a light waist reduction;
- Great as a base for drapery for corsets and dresses.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: