Corset with with Deep Neckline
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
279 pages, 540 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Using thin synthetic net and armani satin;
- Special pattern with sloped reliefs and whole piece center part.
Skills you gain:
- Making a curvy front part with deep cut-out;
- Inserting see-through fabric in the deep cut-out in the front;
- Working with stretching fabrics and keeping the shape of the corset;
- Adding an additional relief on the back with out altering the pattern.
Where to use:
- Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) dresses, and also for youth fashion corsets.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: