Cupped Dress with Full Skirt
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
88 pages, 150 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Quilted corset cups;
- Fluffy tulle skirt attached to a corset;
- Transforming skirt into a casual look;
- Hanging loops for the lacing
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- You will find the answer to a frequently asked question: ‘How to achieve good fitting of neckline in the middle of the bust?’ I have dedicated several tutorials on working with the lining and face of the corset to this issue.
- How to make hanging loops for the lacing.
- How to attach a bouffant tulle skirt to a corset.
- How to arrange the layers of a tulle skirt.
- How to sew a lightweight chiffon belt (under the bust).
- How to make transformable skirt.
WHERE TO USE:
- Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) dresses, and also for youth fashion corsets.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: