Wedding Dress with Detachable Full Skirt.
- Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
- Sewing patterns.
- Pattern Alteration Software for the dress and the skirt.
The file is available as a downloadable ZIP archive.
The popularity of this model among brides is because it reflects almost all following fashion trends:
- a delicate elastic top with embroidery;
- a built-in bra or cut-off cups;
- a tender silhouette of a lace dress;
- an open back and a short lacing on air loops;
- and a full detachable skirt with a train.
This course contains a lot of couture techniques. I will show you the following:
- how to seamlessly cover the corset with lace;
- how to join a lace folded skirt to a dress, so that you don’t have any extra thickness and the transition from a corset to a dress is smooth and invisible;
- how to sew an elastic top between a face and a lining;
- how to make a lining with built-in cups.
The special feature of the course is tambour (luneville) sequin embroidery.
The process of cutting, sewing and decoration of a garment from scratch to final operations is described and illustrated in detail.
All necessary patterns and bonuses (for printing) are attached as follows:
- 2 tables for AUTOMATIC pattern adjustments calculation for all patterns of this course;
- patterns of a corset face and a corset lining;
- patterns of decorative details.
The aim of the course is my great desire to teach the techniques of making such dresses. All the techniques can be used in various combinations, so that you can sew different models of evening, cocktail, prom and wedding dresses.
The course is useful both to beginners as well as to experienced professionals in making wedding and evening dresses. It can be handy for dressmaking atelier personnel as a professional development training.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS DRESS.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: