Wedding Dress without Side-Seams.
Wedding dress without side seams and with removable sleeves.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
359 pages, 600 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Sewing technique of the dress WITHOUT side seams.
- Removable wide chiffon sleeves.
- Rules of complex styling and shaping.
- In this course we not only will alter the pattern but also will create an unique pattern for a complex dress for a particular client’s size.
- Minimum usage of Rigilene boning.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Advanced pattern drafting.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for a particular client’s size.
- Advanced usage of boning in the dress.
- Inserting soft foam cup into the dress.
- Duplicating white fabrics of the front part, preventing the fusible material appearing through.
- Attaching complex parts with curvy edges.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: