Evening dress with sleeves with built-in corset and hidden lacing.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
345 pages, 700 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- The model suits for making dresses for elder women (mother or grandmother of the bride or the groom, relatives or friends).
- The model is also perfect for younger women.
- Corset base, hidden lacing and hidden zipper.
- Dress with custom sleeves.
- Sleeve patterns included.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to use thin hidden zipper and how to keep it from breaking under pressure.
- How to calculate the pattern considering minimal tightening.
- How to cut the sleeve and to attach them to the decollete top.
- How to work with thin lace and how to attach it to corset base.
- How to decorate the dress with separate parts of the lace.
- How to alter the pattern, so that it would correct the body and yet stay comfortable.
- How to choose correct dress length and where to place decoration.
WHERE TO USE:
- Perfect for young women and for the elder clients as well. Up sale your services, make the dresses for the bride's and groom's mothers, relatives and friends.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS DRESS.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: