Corset with 3-part cups
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
195 pages, 425 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Combination of two sewing technologies: traditional one-layer (transparent) corset + Throw-over technique.
- Pattern with vertical front reliefs and modern round separately cut cups consisting of three parts.
Skills you gain:
- Marking boning in separately cut cups consisting of three parts;
- Adjusting the size of this cup;
- A new way of treating the front part of the cup;
- Assembling chequered pieces in the Throw-over technique;
- Special features of cutting and assembling garment from chequered pieces of fabric.
Where to use:
- Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) dresses, and also for youth fashion corsets.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: