Dress with Separately Cut Cups.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
141 pages, 200 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- One of the most popular technologies of constructing soft, flowing dresses with hard made cups.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Cutting and sewing quilted cups and connecting it to a soft dress;
- Altering standard pattern to any size using a unique formula for calculating the side seam (Tatiana Kozorovitsky’s formula);
- Constructing hard lacing on floating loops;
- Decorating the garment with lace, beads and sequins.
WHERE TO USE:
This technology is widely used:
- Sewing youth dresses for every occasion: from light sundress to evening or wedding dress;
- Instead of lace you can use chiffon, organza, net, natural or artificial silk;
- Prefect for dresses for expectant mothers.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: