Wedding Dress with Sleeves.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
476 pages, 650 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Advanced curves and decorative inserts.
- Integral sleeves.
- Rules of complex styling and shaping.
- 2 fabric colors and 4 different material types used: chiffon, lace, stretch-satin and Armani fabric.
- In this course we not only will alter the pattern but also will create an unique pattern for a complex dress for a particular client’s size.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Advanced pattern drafting.
- The right order of combining different parts of the dress.
- Sewing together curved reliefs of “difficult” materials (3 layers: basis, chiffon and lace).
- The right boning placement for complex curved garment.
- Fast chiffon train cutting method.
- Quilting cup in the dress with straps.
- Cutting thin yet very comfortable lace sleeve.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for a particular client’s size.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: