Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
322 pages, 700 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
The most distinguished feature of this corset is the scalloped edges in the neckline and the bottom.
There were several reasons, which motivated me to prepare this course:
1. large number of orders for such corsets.
2. the unwillingness of the clients to adequately pay for the extra laborious work of making the scalloped corset. Therefore, in this course I will teach you a simple, an easy and yet a fast technique to sew the corset with scalloped edges and at the same times a technique that helps to achieve the desired result.
The use of my technique will turn the sewing of such complex corset into the budget option, which will be beneficial for you and your client!
Where to use:
- Perfect for sewing wedding dresses or evening garments;
- Garments made with this technology are suitable for any body type and size;
- Great for reshaping silhouettes and creating proportional forms.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: