Flounced Full Wedding Skirt.
- Complete illustrated sewing tutorial (110 pages, 300 illustrations).
- Skirt pattern calculation software.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and HTML software.
The skirt design is inspired by the popular dress by MARILEE.
What makes this skirt so special?
- Brides love wedding dresses with impressive full skirts.
- This style is very popular for photo-shoots.
- The entire process, from cutting to decoration, is described and illustrated in details.
Skills you gain:
- how to calculate the petticoat of desired volume;
- how to construct gores for the skirt with the train;
- where to start your work on the skirt;
- how to cut the ruffles of the skirt;
- how to give the ruffles the desired shape;
- how to sew on the ruffles;
- how to calculate the materials and the fabric.
The automatic calculation tables are included in the course.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS SKIRT.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: