Wedding Gown. Design and Sewing.
Corset-Based Princess Dress with Low Neckline and Whole-Piece Train.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
411 pages, 700 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- This is the primary technique for sewing the “Princess” dresses.Sewing ebook
- The tutorials “Altering the Standard Pattern” and “The Pattern Constructor” explain how to prepare the pattern and to cut the dress with any style for any size! This knowledge removes the limits and makes this course universal for creating unlimited styles of wedding and evening gowns.
- The technique of using different kinds of fabric explained in this course: dense fabric for the lining and the basis; soft lace which covers all of the dress; thin see-through net for removable skirt with the train; lace appliques for decoration.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to cut and sew a corset-based dress “Princess” style with removable skirt with the train.
- How to make the lacing that turns into hidden zipper for the skirt.
- How to quilt a rounded corset bustier cup.
- How to make a deep decollete (low neckline).
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: