Steampunk under-bust leather corset with front busk.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
306 pages, 600 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Featuring the professional sewing techniques of high quality real leather corsets.
- Detailed review of different leather types and their qualities.
- The differences in working with leather from working with fabrics.
- Working with metal accessories in corset making.
- Working with special equipment for leather.
- Specialties of fitting the leather garment.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Sewing the corset from the real leather material.
- Cutting the leather.
- Working with metal flat boning, spiral boning and metal busk.
- Decorating the leather garment.
- Duplicating the leather with iron-on batiste.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for leather under-bust corset.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing corsets and other garments from real leather.
- Making steampunk, gothic and other styles corsets.
Author: Irina Mikhailova
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the corset and the sewing tutorial: