Plus Size Dress with a Strap
31 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
- Sewing the cups for large size bust: US 12, EU-44 and larger (bust circumference 100+ cm ).
- Sewing on the boning on the inner corset (of the dress).
- Sewing a dress with a falling skirt.
- One shoulder strap dress.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Calculation and alteration of the plus-size patterns: US 12, EU-44 and larger (bust circumference 100+ cm ).
- Forming slim, proportionate silhouette with the inner corset and the cutting of the lining.
- Construction of the pattern for the asymmetry dress – strap on one shoulder.
- The purpose of the straps for the dresses with bust circumference 100+ cm.
- Inserting zipper into a knitting skirt and non-elastic lining, and to make a transition to the lacing.
- Drapery of the bodice with inclined ordered folds, and drapery of the belt.
- Applique and rhinestones decoration.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses for non-standard body type.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.