Corset with Drapery Decoration
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
216 pages, 425 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Simplified method of quilting cutoff cups;
- Back divided to 4 parts, for a better fitting for a complex body type;
- Using hard synthetic corset net.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Constructing light and strong bases for embossed drapery;
- Easy method to put on the drapery and secure it on the corset;
- Clean way to close folds with lacing bar.
WHERE TO USE:
- Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) dresses Haute Couture.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: