Classic Corset Wedding Dress with Lace Straps and Full Skirt.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
640 pages, 1200 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
In this tutorial we will learn how to sew the most popular wedding dress design – classic dress with a full skirt and lace straps.
And we will learn how to make a perfect fitting dress to a client from a long distance, relying solely on the measurements.
- Sewing a crinoline petticoat from A-Z.
- How to make opaque a skirt made from thin tulle.
- How to calculate skirt width so it will fit perfectly to the crinoline.
- How to adjust the pattern for you client’s size.
- How to draft a pattern for the shoulder straps (2 options)
- Peculiarities of long distance sewing.
- How to make a “virtual” fit test.
- How to use a mannequin for fit test.
- What to do, when a mannequin won’t fit your client’s size.
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: