Corset with Integral Halter Straps
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
231 pages, 490 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Corset constructed in “Throw-over technique”;
- Cut cup with straps around the neck;
Skills you gain:
- Using non-elastic lace;
- Cutting, sewing and treating convex round cups with integral straps around the neck;
- Encasing the bones with the fabric for making the tunnels;
- Making a deep V-neckline and treating it with bones;
- New sewing pattern of a round cup with integral straps.
Where to use the Throw-over technique:
- If you need to cover the corset with a single set of lace, but tracery is rare, there are only a few ways to reach the front. Instead of adding motifs with the applications, you can use Throw-over technique and place embroidery motives onto needed places;
- Covering corset with non-elastic lace or with non-elastic fabric with embroidery;
- Hiding vertical bones of the curves doing one-layer corset (transparent corset);
- Covering corset with the small leftovers from a previous garment;
- Using thin lace with small tracery;
- Widely used technology for creating wedding (and evening) dresses Haute Couture.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: