Corset with Quilted Cups.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
140 pages, 250 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Corset form and quilted curvy cup constructing;
- Classic and basic technology for making corset for medium (plastic bones) and strong (steel bones) waist reduction;
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Marking bone location;
- Sewing together curvy corset parts;
- Sewing quilted cups;
- Ironing and steaming the right way to form it.
WHERE TO USE:
- Perfect for sewing wedding dresses with different decorations: drapery, applique, embroidery;
- Garments made with this technology are suitable for any body type and size;
- Great for reshaping silhouettes and creating proportional forms.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: