Crew-Neck Wedding Dress with Full Skirt
Corset-Based Sleeveless Crew-Neck Dress with Individually Cut Collar and Full Skirt.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
306 pages, 650 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- The primary technique for sewing corset-based sleeveless crew-neck dress with individually cut collar and full skirt.
- In the tutorial “Altering the pattern” (tutorial 5) I explain how to adjust the patterns and to cut the dress. This knowledge erases the limitations and makes this course universal for sewing unlimited variety of styles of wedding and evening dresses with crew-neck, with or without collar.
- In this course explained how to work with f fabrics with different texture: taffeta – “capricious” and hard to work with fabric, tulle nets of different hardness.
- The technique of connecting of the corset to the fluffy skirt.
- Making fasteners on the back: zipper on the skirt and lacing on the corset.
- Special attention is paid to choice of the length of the corset in this kind of garments. Precaution from the mistakes made by beginners.
- The technique of sewing a fluffy skirt without underskirt on rings.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to cut and sew corset-based sleeveless crew-neck dress with individually cut collar and full skirt.
- How to design the lacing on the back that turns into a hidden zipper of the skirt.
- How to quilt round corset cup for crew-neck garment.
- How to connect corset top with the skirt without creating an unnecessary thickening at the junction.
- How to work with taffeta.
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: