Plus Size Dress with a Strap.
Plus size evening dress with built-in corset.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
327 pages, 650 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Sewing the cups for large size bust: US 12, EU-44 and larger (bust circumference 100+ cm ).
- Sewing on the boning on the inner corset (of the dress).
- Sewing a dress with a falling skirt.
- One shoulder strap dress.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Calculation and alteration of the plus-size patterns: US 12, EU-44 and larger (bust circumference 100+ cm ).
- Forming slim, proportionate silhouette with the inner corset and the cutting of the lining.
- Construction of the pattern for the asymmetry dress – strap on one shoulder.
- The purpose of the straps for the dresses with bust circumference 100+ cm.
- Inserting zipper into a knitting skirt and non-elastic lining, and to make a transition to the lacing.
- Drapery of the bodice with inclined ordered folds, and drapery of the belt.
- Applique and rhinestones decoration.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses for non-standard body type.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: