Professional Luneville (Tambour) Embroidery.
- Complete illustrated step-by-step tutorials on professional decoration techniques (837 pages, 1650 illustrations).
- Embroidery patterns.
- The list of accessories and materials for tambour embroidery.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and supplementary materials .
Every professional wedding dressmaker must know the techniques of tambour embroidery! It will doubtlessly raise your credibility before clients and make you stand out among competitors.
Even small amounts of such embroidery will not only decorate any wedding dress, but it will turn it into something exclusive and special, adding extra chic to your dress!
I will introduce you to the unique method I have developed, which allows fast mastering the professional skills and tools for Luneville (tambour) embroidery.
We will break down the complex movements and hands synchronization into the following simple operation:
- to master embroidering with an “American” hook;
- to learn some simple operations;
- to understand and to feel the thread tension;
- to start using a Luneville hook.
Most importantly, you will be pleasantly surprised how fast and simply you can learn the art of Luneville embroidery using these tutorials!
I will show you how to embroider real orders and earn money basically from the first steps of learning!
The course includes:
- Drawings for embroidery learning projects;
- A list of online stores where I recommend buying tools, accessories and materials for tambour embroidery.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSES.
Preview of the course and the embroidery tutorial: