Wedding Dress with Open Shoulders and Folded Skirt.
- Complete illustrated sewing tutorial (PDF).
- Sewing and decoration patterns (PDF).
- Pattern Alteration Software for the dress and the skirt (HTML).
The file is available as a downloadable ZIP archive.
What can you expect from this ebook?
- Absolutely new approach to dress-making.
- A corset with soft sew-in wired cup.
- A particular attention is given to tight fit in the neckline.
- Back pattern drafting with strap corners.
- A single zipper (skirt-corset) with a secure band “hooks-loops”.
- Full calculation of a petticoat and an underskirt with ruffles and a train using the automatic tables.
- Bodice drafting with fitted sleeves.
- Pattern alteration for the dress bodice with sew-in sides made of elastic mesh.
- Decoration with rhinestones and embroidery.
- Pattern calculation of a folded skirt with a long train.
- Peculiarities of skirt cutting for a full skirt with a train from various fabrics less than 160 cm wide.
- The bodice and skirt joining.
As well as many other important and necessary techniques.
All processes of the dress making from a sketch to a finished garment are described and illustrated in details in the book.
The aim of this tutorial is to teach you the dress-making techniques of such dresses. All these techniques can be used in different variations, which enables to sew wedding and evening dresses of various styles.
This book will be useful both to beginners and to experienced professionals in making wedding and evening dresses. It is suitable for the professional training of the salon staff.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS DRESS.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: