Halter-Neck Wedding Dress with Removable Sleeves
Wedding dress without side seams and with removable sleeves.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
359 pages, 600 illustrations.
Sewing pattern included.
The eBook is available as a downloadable ZIP archive with PDF book and sewing pattern.
- Sewing technique of the dress WITHOUT side seams.
- Removable wide chiffon sleeves.
- Rules of complex styling and shaping.
- In this course we not only will alter the pattern but also will create an unique pattern for a complex dress for a particular client’s size.
- Minimum usage of Rigilene boning.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Advanced pattern drafting.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for a particular client’s size.
- Advanced usage of boning in the dress.
- Inserting soft foam cup into the dress.
- Duplicating white fabrics of the front part, preventing the fusible material appearing through.
- Attaching complex parts with curvy edges.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: