Wedding Gown with Bare-Skin Effect.
Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
346 pages, 650 illustrations.
Sewing pattern drafting explained in the course.
The eBook is available as a downloadable PDF file.
- The technology of sewing the dress from elastic fabrics without using patterns.
- How to create a dummy for forming the garment and decoration.
- How to use different kinds of fabrics: elastic transparent net, neoprene, stretch-satin and non-elastic lace.
- How to attach the transparent bodice to the skirt without fit-test with the client.
- How to attach the sleeve.
- How to decorate the elastic basis with non-elastic lace.
- How to sew in the train into the tight skirt.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to cut a complex dress without pattern.
- How to determine the location of the cups on the elastic garment.
- How to attach the cups on the elastic garment.
- How to determine the right position of the skirt without fit-test.
- How to attach super-elastic top of the dress to the skirt.
- How to form and to sew straight skirt without side-seams and with drapery at the back.
- How to insert cutout parts at the sides.
- Why it is necessary to use body panties in the construction of this dress and how to cut and to attach them into complex garment (nontraditional way).
- How to make a dress with only one fit-test.
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses! The pictures of the garments that can be made using this technique clearly illustrate this.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS CORSET.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: