Draped Wedding Dress On A Soft Base.
- The complete course includes "The Dress", "The Skirt" and "The Embroidery" parts.
- 54 video tutorials.
- Automatic Pattern Calculation Software INCLUDED!
- Sewing patterns INCLUDED!
The course features the following:
- Peculiarities of dress cutting.
- Important features of soft cup making.
- Unusual cutting and sewing.
- New approach to pattern alteration and usage of automatic tables, developed specifically for such model.
- No use of the Rigilene boning in a corset.
- No duplication of dress pieces.
- Complex “plaid” drapery.
- Draping and folding of a skirt.
- Rules for hidden bar tacks on drapery.
- Calculation, cutting and hemming of a crinoline –petticoat.
- Joining and finishing some dress pieces on a dress-form.
- Luneville (tambour) embroidery of the decorative elements with pearls, sequins and beads.
The course includes the following attachments:
- Pattern Alterations Calculation Software for the dress and skirt cutting ;
- Dress patterns (PDF file);
- Embroidery patterns (PDF file).
The purpose of this course is to teach you the sewing techniques of this dress. All the techniques can be combined, that gives the opportunity to sew various evening, cocktail, prom and wedding dresses.
The course is useful both to beginners in corset-making as well as to experienced fashion designers. It can be used for dressmaking atelier personnel as a professional development course.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.