Open-Back Wedding Dress with a Bodice Base.
23 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
- Detailed analysis of the open-back dress styles.
- Recommendations and rules of choosing a right type of open-back garment.
- Choosing the right base: corset, bodice or bodysuit.
- Choosing the right depth of the cut on the back.
- Creating a garment with a bodice (corset) base.
- Choosing the right shape of the straps.
- Designing and constructing quilted cups.
- Cutting and sewing of original removable light skirt.
- For making this dress were used thin lace material and elastic transparent net.
- Connecting bodice and the dress into one whole garment.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Modeling of the separately cut cup.
- Modeling of the open backs.
- Modeling of the straps with complex forms.
- How to design and construct quilted cups.
- How to alter the pattern with separately cut cups for different body types.
- How to sew in the separately cut cups using inner seam.
- The techniques of attaching of the thing lace materials to the corset based dress.
WHERE TO USE:
- The main agenda of this course is to deliver the technique of sewing open-back dresses with bodice base. This knowledge can be used in different combinations and gives you a wide range of opportunities for creating cocktail, evening, prom and wedding gowns.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.