Open-Back Wedding Dress with a Bodice Base.
23 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
- Detailed analysis of the open-back dress styles.
- Recommendations and rules of choosing a right type of open-back garment.
- Choosing the right base: corset, bodice or bodysuit.
- Choosing the right depth of the cut on the back.
- Creating a garment with a bodysuit base.
- Choosing the right shape of the straps.
- Creating a garments with ready made foam cup.
- Cutting and sewing of original removable light skirt.
- For making this dress were used thin lace material and elastic transparent net.
- Connecting bodysuit and the dress into one whole garment.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to connect any ready made cup to the dress.
- How to draft a pattern for the cover of the ready made foam cup.
- How to make a cover for a foam cup.
- Modeling of the separately cut cup.
- Modeling of the open backs.
- Modeling of the straps with complex forms.
- How to alter the pattern with separately cut cups for different body types.
WHERE TO USE:
- The main agenda of this course is to deliver the technique of sewing open-back dresses with bodysuit base. This knowledge can be used in different combinations and gives you a wide range of opportunities for creating cocktail, evening, prom and wedding gowns.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.