Plus Size Corset Dress with Sleeves and Hidden Lacing
28 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
The course is dedicated to all those who want to master the skills of sewing corset-based dresses with sleeves.
I used two-way stretch Armani fabric and delicate lace with beads and sequins for the dress described.
The style is equally suitable for young girls and middle-aged women or women in their later years.
The dress features a corset base and a concealed lacing.
You will learn about:
- Peculiarities of cutting the top part of a dress with sleeves and shoulder seams.
- Recalculation of a standard pattern after individual measurements.
- Fine points you need to account for to achieve a good body control effect without making the garment uncomfortable to wear.
- Choosing the right length for the dress and placing decorative elements correctly.
- Tricks for working with delicate lace and sewing it onto the corset base of your dress.
- Additional ways to decorate the garment with separate lace motifs.
- Installing a thin blind zipper and protecting it from breaking under tension.
You will also find enclosed all necessary digital sewing patterns. They can be printed out with any regular home printer.
The course will be useful both to newbies in the field of corset-related techniques and to readers with some practical experience in sewing wedding or evening dresses. It is also suitable as a means of professional improvement for staff of sewing ateliers.
Wishing you a great time enjoying this book!
Sincerely yours, Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.