Crop Top Wedding Dress with Lace Top and Ruffle Skirt
43 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
How to make a perfect fitting dress to a client from a long distance, relying solely on the measurements.
In this course we will learn how to sew a trendy wedding gown design – Crop Top or Two Pieces gown, and the new advanced (yet super-easy) decoration technique.
And we will learn how to make a perfect fitting dress to a client from a long distance, relying solely on the measurements.
- Creating a custom lace for your specific pattern.
- How to draw openwork lace and how to create your own tracery.
- How to adjust a zipper for any size, nice and clean.
- Easy way to create light and beautiful ruffle skirt, which doesn’t require any additional reinforcing.
- How to sew on the ruffles and to assemble the skirt using home sewing machine.
- The skirt contains 750 ruffles of 8 sizes and 2 edge types. All sewing patterns are included.
- Making and attaching a bodice belt for a skirt.
- Strong lacing on hanging loops.
- Advanced decoration techniques.
- Peculiarities of long distance sewing.
- How to make a “virtual” fit test.
- How to use a mannequin for fit test.
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.