Wedding Dress with Shoulder Straps and Set-In Sleeves
33 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
- Advanced curves and decorative inserts.
- Integral sleeves.
- Rules of complex styling and shaping.
- 2 fabric colors and 4 different material types used: chiffon, lace, stretch-satin and Armani fabric.
- In this course we not only will alter the pattern but also will create an unique pattern for a complex dress for a particular client’s size.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- Advanced pattern drafting.
- The right order of combining different parts of the dress.
- Sewing together curved reliefs of “difficult” materials (3 layers: basis, chiffon and lace).
- The right boning placement for complex curved garment.
- Fast chiffon train cutting method.
- Quilting cup in the dress with straps.
- Cutting thin yet very comfortable lace sleeve.
- Calculation and alteration of the pattern for a particular client’s size.
WHERE TO USE:
- Sewing wedding and evening dresses.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.