Video Course: Wedding Dress with Whole-Piece Train
Learn the basics of wedding dress creation with Tatiana Kozorovitsky in the course "Wedding Dress with Whole-Piece Train".
34 video tutorials.
Sewing patterns included.
- This is the primary technique for sewing the most popular “Princess” wedding dress style.
- The video tutorials “Altering the Standard Pattern” and “The Pattern Constructor” explain how to prepare the pattern and to cut the dress with any style for any size! This knowledge removes the limits and makes this course universal for creating unlimited styles of wedding and evening gowns.
- The technique of using different kinds of fabric explained in this course: dense fabric for the lining and the basis; soft lace which covers all of the dress; thin see-through net for removable skirt with the train; lace appliques for decoration.
SKILLS YOU GAIN:
- How to cut and sew a corset-based dress “Princess” style with removable skirt with the train.
- How to make the lacing that turns into hidden zipper for the skirt.
- How to quilt a rounded corset bustier cup.
- How to make a deep decollete (low neckline).
WHERE TO USE:
- This technology is absolutely universal and has no limits in choosing and creating any style of wedding and evening dresses!
Choose "USB Drive" in Delivery Option to get the course on Corset Academy custom made physical USB Drive.