Wedding Dress with Detachable Full Skirt.
- Complete illustrated sewing tutorial.
- Sewing patterns.
- Embroidery pattern.
- Pattern Alteration Software for the dress and the skirt.
The file is available as a downloadable ZIP archive.
The book features the following:
- Peculiarities of dress cutting.
- Important features of soft cup making.
- Unusual cutting and sewing.
- New approach to pattern alteration and usage of automatic tables, developed specifically for such model.
- No use of the Rigilene boning in a corset.
- No duplication of dress pieces.
- Complex “plaid” drapery.
- Draping and folding of a skirt.
- Rules for hidden bar tacks on drapery.
- Calculation, cutting and hemming of a crinoline –petticoat.
- Joining and finishing some dress pieces on a dress-form.
- Luneville (tambour) embroidery of the decorative elements with pearls, sequins and beads.
The purpose of this book is to teach you the sewing techniques of this dress. All the techniques can be combined, that gives the opportunity to sew various evening, cocktail, prom and wedding dresses.
Both beginners and experienced fashion designers will enjoy the book. It can be used for dressmaking atelier personnel as a professional development course.
Author: Tatiana Kozorovitsky
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE REAL-TIME VIDEO COURSE ON SEWING THIS DRESS.
Preview of the dress and the sewing tutorial: